jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Country(ies) I`d like to visit

Hi Hi!

I found this question was very difficult! because I want to visit a lot of countries, allmost all of them. But if I have to choose one, it would be Italy.
Why Italy: To me it has everything. The best food I've taste, beautiful and nice people, a lot of the most perfect art (let's no forget that Italy was the center of the new art and culture of the renaissance and also a bit of barroque -Caravaggio is what I'm interested in-), the famous ruins of the Roman empire, passing through the medieval age and a big quantity of culture that I think a person should know, and finally, its great climate and its beatiful fertile landscapes.

With all those points that I want to know of this country, I think I would have to stay a few months maybe. Because Rome isn`t everything. There are at least Florence and Tuscany too. In Rome are located the ruins, in Florence the uffizi gallery and most of all art, and in Tuscany actually I`d like to go there to live. Also I have to visit Napoles for its food (There spaghettis are the best) and Venice for its festivals. Anyway, whole cosmopolitan world with a calmier view (not like New York, for example) in only one country.

That`s why I want to study there when I finish here, because it has the birth of occidental art, and also I found it a beautiful country with even more beautiful people. Italians are not like french o english people. They are happier and nicer. But the question for me was in fact difficult because I`ve travel a lot: I`ve been in Brasil, Argentina, EUA, Bahamas, Costa Rica for example, and my conclusion is that every part of the world I know (even Santiago) has it`s charm. For that, I`m happy here in Stgo. But I hope I`m not dreaming now and I can go at least once in my life to Italy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario